Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ignorant Does Not Mean Dumb...

Recently, I've had the opportunity to point out that being ignorant of something does not mean you are 'dumb.' It's OK to admit lack of knowledge of a certain realm of facts.. I can tell you right now that I am NOT a rocket scientist so you won't find me working at NASA!   So, what am I writing about this title for?  Well, let me tell you that one of the last things I said to someone today was basically, "You just haven't had the opportunity to learn much about this particular topic." It's no shame to  not know 'something about everything'! In fact, it can be quite fun and enlightening to decide to welcome new knowledge!  So, dear readers, I'd like to encourage you to set your minds on things above as you realize the Father up above is looking down in love! HE has so much waiting for you to learn and, He is a very merciful, compassionate, and gracious instructor! In II Timothy 3:16, we find that 'All scripture is inspired by God and is profitable for teaching, for reproof, and for training in righteousness...'  We can be very grateful for the Bible since it truly allows us to come to know more of the LORD.. I am so fascinated when I stop to consider just how HE inspired its contents so HE might reveal himself to us. Have you paused to consider the wonder of being able to approach the LORD GOD, creator of all, in an intimate manner?  JESUS himself, called his disciples friends..! That's another wonder!
I'll close now by simply challenging you (as well as myself!) to grow in knowledge of HIS word, and of HIM personally!  DID you know that Jeremiah 9:23-24 says we CAN know HIM?  Just open your mind and heart to welcome his presence within you if you haven't known about these wonderful truths yet! Afterall, JESUS did say He is THE Way, THE Truth, and THE Life! Blessings to all...as you continue or begin to discover just how MUCH He loves you!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment