Tuesday, July 19, 2011

HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED?

A Heartfelt Greeting to all who read this.... My chosen title for today comes from my increasing sense of WONDER as I grow more deeply in love with the LORD! SinceJohn's and my return from our annual 10-night camping trip at Deception Pass/ Reception Pass State Park on the north end of Whidbey Island in Washington's Puget Sound, I have found myself frequently asking others, "HOW MANY WAYS CAN A PERSON SPELL 'WOW!?'..(As in being caught in the state of WONDER!)
So-- I am playing with the word, WONDER, in the title!  This is because our LORD showed his constant faithfulness to us again this year during these 11 days away... Two of the ways HE delighted us were when we got to worship HIM along with believers singing in Russian and then, in Korean! It's WONDERFUL to sing simultaneously in English as they sing in their native languages.. I love to experience the contact with others from around the world who also know our LORD personally. What a blessing to unite in praising Jesus! Also, between the days of contact with the Russians (who were singing with an accordian accompianist) and the Korean (who sings with a computer to accompany her..), we took my guitar up onto the highest point in the park on Sunday AM so we could sing our hearts out. The Lord sent 3 separate Christian families/couples up to there so they could 'join in' for a few moments before heading back down.  All were grateful for the opportunity to sing HIS praises for a awhile with us..
BUT WAIT! There's more... Just when we

No comments:

Post a Comment