Saturday, March 12, 2016

IT'S ABOUT TIME! FINALLY...

Hello to all new readers, and welcome back to some of my past ones!(PLEASE NOTE! I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO MAKE THIS LOOK GOOD  when it POSTS! I get it to look nice on my draft, but then the PREVIEW shows me it's 'all messed  up!..So, I am sending as it is.. No time to figure out what I need to know! Sorry!) Since I produce 2-3 ministry documents each week, I've not been posting on this blog! ARG! But wait! There's HOPE!! I will now begin formatting my SHEILA'S SHARING SHEETS which I distribute in the facilities I minister in, as well as in my workplace and other locations I function in. Today, I am posting the one I gave out surrounding Valentine's Day this year. As you read this, you will be joining around 50 others who have hopefully been refreshed by this content already! May JESUS bless you all IMMENSELY!                                      SHEILA’S SHARING SHEET      TO YOU, FROM ME, BECAUSE OF HIM!                                              Have  you ever thought about the possibly our-dated term, ‘GOING STEADY? FOR many of us, this may evoke images of an infatuated young lady anxiously awaiting a certain young man’s proposal to ‘go steady’ with her. The dreamed of class ring could then dangle noticeably and enviably on a chain around her neck! Soon all would know she’d been ‘spoken for!’ Today’s message is about how much we all need to KNOW we are indeed desired  by, and ‘spoken for,’ by the ONLY one who cannot disappoint us! I am blessed to KNOW, and to be able to share, how our Lord created us in His image so we’d desire intimate companionship and levels of communication with HIM which thrill us! In fact, I heard it said recently that God desires to speak directly to us. As a good Father, he longs to engage with us in continual conversation. So great was his longing for communication that he's given the gift of the Holy Spirit. We can now have access to the heart of God through the Spirit. We can know His will, hear His voice, and live with the knowledge of His love.
John 16:13 says, "When the Spirit of truth comes, He will guide you into all the truth, for He will not speak on his own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak, and He will declare to you the things that are to come." If you are a Christian, the Spirit of truth has come. He dwells within you. He longs to tell you how God feels about you. He longs to guide you to the Father's perfect, hopeful, and pleasing plans (Jeremiah 29:11). His voice is perfect, full of love, and always truthful. He will never guide you into something that isn't best for you. He will never speak hate or condemnation to you.                                                                                                                                        The following poem, ENGAGED (delivered to/through me in 2007?) states most of what our LORD JESUS, and I, hope to share as we consider this Valentine’s week…(and EVERY DAY, WEEK, MONTH, and YEAR, in fact!)     
ENGAGED
                 Why would You, the LORD God, creator of the universe in all its glory,
take time and make the effort to engage me in Your story?
My words and perceptions of your answer to my question
can only fall short so I’d like to have You, my Father, speak as to why You would seemingly ‘bother.’
 “My dear child and friend, Calvary’s cross was only the Beginning, not, the End!
You have the privilege, and pleasure,                                                                                                              of access to Me personally- a relationship without measure!
My intention for you to know Me as God of compassion, grace, patience, faithfulness and perfect love, led Me to reach out to you, My blessed friend!
My soul’s desire is for all mankind to respond to My offer of commitment to care for, and meet, all their needs.
When I’m welcome to be LORD and Master of one’s life,
as the Bridegroom, I’ll not fail my earthbound wife!
My promises to love, honor and cherish will never fall short because they cannot!
Living in a deepening friendship with Me,
is how I intend for your true life to be-
So, dear one, (My bride for life!), rejoice in your engagement to  Me-                                                               Be filled with more wonder than you’d have ever thought!” 

 I PRAY BLESSINGS BEYOND MEASURE UPON ALL WHO RESPOND TO HIS PHENOMENAL LOVE AS YOUR BRIDEGROOM, for, as you do, you will experience true vitality Recently, I was blessed by the following statement,                                                   "GOD'S GLORY IS SEEN IN ONE WHO'S FULLY ALIVE!"

No comments:

Post a Comment