Thursday, July 15, 2010

HIS GRACE STILL AMAZES ME!

Hello to all- As I learn to use this more and as I spread the word about this way to make the materials I write and have written available to more readers, I trust you will bear with me.. I've just returned from 10 glorious nights/days up at Deception Pass (renamed Reception Pass by us last year since the Lord always has something for us to 'receive' when we are up there.) Well.... I guess the 'best' thing HE sent us this time was the joy of the assurance of His grace and presence in our lives constantly. Several opportunities arose for Him to just let us enjoy being His children! I trust that the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ will vitalize each of you day by day! I Corinthians 15:10 essentially says, "It is by the grace of God I am what I am- May that grace not be ineffectual.." Blessings to all! Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment