Sunday, September 26, 2010

TWICE INVITED or, CHRISTLESS=CRISIS

As I've begun to study the book of ISAIAH in the Bible this year, I've been blessed to discover how the LORD issues a wonderful invitation to his people 'right off the bat!' How wonderful it is to know He wants us to reason with Him.. 'Come, let us reason together- Though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be white as snow...If you are willing and obedient, you will eat the best from the land, but if you resist and rebel...' ( taken from ISAIAH 1:18-20 "). HE lays out our options! Not only that, but a chapter later, his people are told, 'HE will teach us his ways so we may walk in his paths.' Isaiah then invites the Lord's people, 'Come, let us walk in the light of the LORD.' I don't know about any of you 'out there' in cyber-space, but I am absolutely thrilled to be invited to choose a life living in a personal, growing relationship to my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. For over 42 years now, I've been welcoming his teaching as I desire to walk in the LIGHT of HIM... I choose a life that is not CHRISTLESS, so it is not CRISIS living. Anyone missing out on the joy of knowing and walking with the LORD in an intentional manner, is truly in a crisis of their soul. (deprived of all HE intends mankind to know of his grace, mercy, compassion, patience, and, SO MUCH MORE!) The choice is yours, because HE wants us to choose to welcome HIM within. 'Blessed' wishes to all who read this! Call 1-888-NEED HIM A real person will speak with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment