Tuesday, August 23, 2011

ASAP!

Greetings to you, dear readers...  One of my problems I face, is that I always have too many ideas about what to blog about! Well, I've decided to 'wait upon the Lord' as I trust Him to cause a certain, intended idea to 'blare out loudly at me,' so I'll know, 'This is the one.'      Here's the one for now!        Recently, I was reminded of this simple truth...  ASAP usually means As Soon As Possible, especially in today's text talk, but, for all of us, it can mean  ALWAYS SAY A PRAYER...   As I am typing, I am listening to a Mark Schultz CD as he sings of times' I am walked through the valley of the shadow... and even though all hope is gone and I've been wounded in the battle.. HE WILL CARRY ME!'   I have a 'hunch' that one or more of you 'out there in cyber-space' is momentarily feeling 'hopeless..'  This is OK for the moment, but please don't forget to let HIM pick you up and carry you throughout whatever He's allowing for you to be able to grow closer to HIM..  I love the final lines of the well-known poem  FOOTPRINTS--- 'IT WAS THEN THAT I CARRIED YOU!' (referring to the single set of footprints in the sand after the 2 sets of them had been side-by-side for awhile.)  Never ever hesitate to (Always!) Say A Prayer! He's waiting for you acknowledge that HE is your LIFE and your All-in-All...
As we remember to not let our feelings 'pull our train in life' which can result in derailing us, we can rejoice in the  privelege we all have as his children and friends... The privilege of climbing up into his arms (or lap!) so He can meet our every need! Blessings to all..

No comments:

Post a Comment