Tuesday, June 19, 2012

EYE TO EYE With...

I had a wonderful moment on Monday, June 18, 2012 as  I was leading hymns at one of the facilities I minister in. I'd stopped just long enough to walk over to our 101 year old lady so I could get close to her face and speak fully and clearly of our LORD. Her eyes fixed on mine for several moments as they seemed to say, "I know what you all are singing about.." (Her speech is almost non-existent).. Then, only moments later, it was obvious she wanted to actually talk, so I waited as she DID say, 'I KNOW.' Wow! We just never know when or how HE will make Himself known in our midst.. I will never forget gazing deeply into her soul, then hearing her be able to speak forth her knowledge of, and love for our LORD.. God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment