Saturday, June 22, 2013

YESTERDAY, TOMORROW,... TODAY!

I saw a reader board that said something like 'YESTERDAY WAS ALREADY... TOMORROW IS NOT FOR SURE.. TODAY IS HERE SO USE IT WISELY..' but I revised it in my mind so it can be more to the glory of our LORD as He works in lives!!  I now say, YESTERDAY WAS...TOMORROW MAY NOT BE... TODAY, CAN BE LIVED IN GOD'S GRACE! We all have moment-by-moment choices to make as to whether we will allow/welcome HIS presence within us to empower living in such a manner as to please HIM.. I only 'wish' I'd remember to think of this every moment of every day!! Here's to a sharper, more intentional use of my mind so that 'my' will is more often his!! I know I Corinthians 10:13 says I can do all things through Jesus Christ who strengthens me if only... Well, you know what the apostle Paul says in Romans 7! (That's the chapter where he addresses the constant struggle with his flesh!! How well we all know of which he speaks.. )  May the LORD be glorified as we consider that new phrase I wrote about above! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment