Thursday, June 6, 2013

YAHWEH, OR MY WAY?

Wow! It's been more than a month since I wrote did a post.. Some of  you received these thoughts via a direct email recently, but I am posting it now for those who might be reading it who aren't on my email list. I've just had this SUBJECT phrase resounding within me for 3-6 months now, so I finally decided to send it to you this way... Simply put, many times a day, I need to make that decision.. WILL I DO THINGS AS YAHWEH WOULD DESIRE, OR WILL I CHOOSE MY WAY? I don't know about you, but it really helps me to act wisely if/when I stop to think of how I could be hurting my precious LORD as I refuse HIS power to act in way pleasing, and glorifying to HIM.. How about you?? What will it be today?  YAHWEH, OR MY WAY??                                                                             I CORINTHIANS 10:13 reminds each of us how He provides a way of escape for us when we are tempted so we are able to hold up under it..After all, the ones we encounter are 'common to man,' so we need not feel alone in our need for his care for us at these times!!

No comments:

Post a Comment