Wednesday, August 14, 2013

'NEXT OF KIN'.. TO THE TRINITY!

AS of the arrival of the new prince in England, some of us may be thinking thoughts like.. “Well, he’ll never want for anything!”.. or, “ Will he ever have a normal childhood?,” etc.. I find myself being somewhat glad to never have been assured of full accommodations being made for my every ‘need.’  (and much more?) since that would come with many restrictions ‘for my protection and welfare.’  But, then again, I stop to remember that I am FULLY PROVIDED FOR, and that I am a daughter of the KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS!! What do I mean by saying full accommodations and arrangements may not have been made to meet all of my needs??? OOOOPPPSSS!  If I recall correctly, ‘My God shall supply all my needs according to his riches and glory in Christ Jesus!’(Philippians 4;13) The wondrous facts about this are how ‘My soul shall be satisfied as with the richest of foods,’ and ‘The LORD is my shepherd.. I shall NOT WANT!”(Psalm 63:5 and Psalm 23:1-2) Come to think of it, I am very glad to be HIS daughter on earth since I have not/will not be too overly protected/sheltered, except by the very BEST who KNOWS what I truly need!! Being one of the LORD’S children entitles me to an eternal inheritance, along with peace, hope, joy, assurance, mercy, grace, and SO MUCH MORE!! Are you one of the ‘KING’S KIN?’ HOPE SO!!

Titus 3:4-7 ..when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior, so that, having been justified by his grace, we might become heirs having the hope of eternal life.

If you’d like further info, read on as I share some confirmation of what I’ve stated.  Ezekiel 44:28 "'I am to be the only inheritance the priests have. You are to give them no possession in Israel; I will be their possession.” (Did you know we are all called priests?... YES! Some research I did yielded this information from The International Standard Bible Encyclopedia which totally concurs with how I comprehend this wondrous truth!  In ancient times it was held that men in general could not have direct access to God, that any approach to Him must be mediated by some member of the class of priests, who alone could approach God, and who must accordingly be employed by other men to represent them before Him. This whole conception vanishes in the light of Christianity. By virtue of their relation to Christ all believers have direct approach to God, and consequently, as this right of approach was formerly a priestly privilege, priesthood may now be predicated of every Christian. That none needs another to intervene between his soul and God; that none can thus intervene for another; that every soul may and must stand for itself in personal relation with God-such are the simple elements of the New Testament doctrine of the priesthood of all believers.’ Of course, we all know this is because JESUS IS OUR GREAT HIGH PRIEST so we can boldly approach the Throne of God!. HEBREWS is full of this truth! He is our intercessor FOREVER!! HEBREWS 10:19-25 presents this so well!

No comments:

Post a Comment