Saturday, October 19, 2013

SOMETHING'S ROTTEN IN ....DENMARK??

Hello to all! I just have to share how amused I was recently as our LORD put exclamation marks on a lesson HE was teaching me! Basically, HE was at work in me to identify and eliminate a source of rottenness which was 'hiding' in my life.. I had asked HIm to reveal unknown sin, and, 'Boy did HE ever!' As I was taken through this ferreting out of this issue, HE led me to discover 2 physical, rotting things in my world also... On the very same day that I had urgent dental care for a cavity next to a crown which was causing some decay beneath the edge of the crown, He also let me find a bag of forgotten, donated, rotting squash and tomatoes UNDER the driver's seat of my car!! I really love how our LORD can show his sense of humor! The dental care/rotten veggies day was the same one on which I 'let go, and let God' deal with the rotting factor in my life!! ISN'T HE WONDERFUL!? Now, I'll always have 2 visual pix of areas of sin in my life!! It makes me wonder what HE will reveal next! OUCH!             But who better to trust with surgery on my  soul's mind, emotions, and will???                              I Thessalonians 5:23  May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.      May we all welcome all He needs to do as He sanctifies us through and through!!!  Well, it's time to say GOD BLESS YOU  all for now... Until I write again!!!! Warmly, Sheila 

No comments:

Post a Comment